Feeding and caring for our horses and animals is an expensive and time consuming operation. We rely on donations and regular ones are especially important to us, so that we can plan and budget properly. Knowing what our income is, also means we know whether or not we can afford to give another animal in need a home.
There are three ways you can help us to become part of our membership club and enjoy lots of special benefits:
1. You can become a club member by paying a small monthly donation by standing order.
2. You can be a Horse Hero or Animal Angel by sponsoring an individual of your choice.
3. Or you can be a Hoofster, one of our vital volunteers who either raise funds for the Trust or give us their time instead.
Whichever option you choose, you will automatically become a member of our club and enjoy lots of special benefits.
Read on for more information.
You can join our membership club for just £3 per month (or a £36 one off payment each year if you prefer). You get a host of club benefits once you join, you will be able to access these via our members only section.
2. Heroes & Angels
For a £5 per month minimum donation (or a £60 one off payment each year) you can choose a horse or animal of your choice to sponsor. You will receive:
• A certificate with your horse or animal’s photograph
• A regular update from your horse or animal so you can follow their progress
• An invitation to a Hero and Angel Day (there are two each year), when you can visit your special friend at the Trust and get to know them a bit better
• Full Membership Club benefits (see above)
You can volunteer to get actively involved with the Trust by becoming one of our Hoofsters.
We need Hoofsters who can raise money for us by holding an event, like a car boot sale, sponsored walk, silent auction. Or if you prefer, you can give us your time – hands on (or should that be hoofs on) help at the Trust. If you know your way around animals or horses, are a dab hand at DIY, could help at our events or handle some of our administrative work, we’d love to hear from you. We need shovellers, shifters, poo-pickers, muckers-out, fixers, painters, grooms and all-round helpers – there’s a job waiting for you with your name on it!
If you think you’d like to be a Hoofster, please call Sharon Moore on 01273 841854 or 07810 654480 or email [email protected]